Make manual ticket processing a thing of the past.
With ZIRO for Cisco, you can provision or de-provision users without lifting a finger.
No code required.
Utilizing Active Directory (AD), ZIRO’s Cisco zero touch provisioning automates provision with No-Code, with CUCM, Unity, and UCCX automatically provision and de-provision users without writing a single line of code.
You can also set up ZIRO to automatically build or remove user configurations in CUCM based on user attributes in Active Directory (AD/LDAP).
How it works…
- ZIRO polls your AD for users who match a specific set of attributes. For example, users who are part of Sales Department at New York City Location.
- ZIRO maps those attributes to a specific site, dial plan, and set of services.
Cisco zero touch provisioning does the heavy lifting for you without manual intervention:
- Automatically assigns extensions.
- Builds devices in CUCM.
- Provisions the voicemail in Unity.
- Sets up an agent resource in UCCX.
- And more!
Automatically process tickets and integrate ITSM with CUCM.
ZIRO’s powerful RESTful API allows you to integrate your Cisco environment with many 3rd party applications such as:
- Process Catalog items through automated workflows in ServiceNow.
- Execute tickets in Jira Service Desk automatically.
- Get your Workday up to date with your corporate directory.
Simple and powerful.
There’s no need to worry about writing complex SQL queries to Cisco’s Informix Database or spending hours coding against Cisco’s clunky AXL API.
Lean on ZIRO’s modern, easy APIs and onboard users with pre-built algorithms that allow you to correctly build devices and pick the next available extensions.
At ZIRO, we eat our own dog food and treat our API as a platform that we can easily build on. Interactive documentation allows you to smoke test any call.
We also speak JSON and REST and can navigate CUCM and Unity with our eyes closed.
Cisco Zero Touch Provisioning Workflows For CUCM
Say good-bye to manual ticket processing for provisioning and de-provisioning users.
Say hello to ZIRO’s RESTful APIs for integrating ITSM apps like Jira Service Desk, ServiceNow, and Workday.
We’re ready to geek out with you on any API-related request. We can do the coding with you or for you.
Ready to take your unified communications from headache to hassle-free?
No throwing darts at proposals or contracts. No battling through the back-end. No nonsense, no run-around.