Solutions Engineering Specialist
*Accepting applications from across Canada only*
You made it here and we’re glad you did. Perhaps you are curious about how our potential matches up with yours. Or perhaps you are keen to do something amazing. Either way, it’s a match worth exploring.
At ZIRO, you’ll partner with our clients to deliver tailor-made solutions that take the headache out of Unified Communications.
In this commission-based sales role, you’ll report directly to our CTO and play a critical part in our growth. Bringing experience and confidence to our enterprise sales, your experience as a Solutions Engineering Specialist will help build a rapport with our clients to bridge the gap between their needs and our UC solutions.
This is us
We are a team of IT all-stars who are relentlessly focused on making Unified Communications hassle-free. We do that by helping organizations choose, deploy, and manage their ideal UC stack any way they want without the hassle of figuring it out on their own.
ZIRO is a high-growth company with:
- an experienced leadership team with decades of UC know-how
- builders and problem-solvers who give a s**t
- the drive to continuously improve by taking risks, owning it, and getting s**t done
What you will do
- Connect with key client influencers and position our UC solutions as the antidote to their UC headaches.
- Be a catalyst for all ZIRO sales, uncovering customer pain points and tailoring our UC solutions to meet their needs.
- Lead discovery calls, UC solution demonstrations, and proofs of concept for technical decision-makers.
- Strengthen our supplier relationships to gain favorable pricing that we can pay forward to customers.
- Complete proposals, Scope of Work (SOW), and Bill of Materials (BOM) documents.
- Represent ZIRO at tradeshows across North America.
- Broaden your knowledge. We work with the top UC vendors in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. You won’t make the same sales pitch over and over again.
What you need to do it
- At least 5 years of enterprise sales experience, ideally with a top UC provider like Cisco, Microsoft, Zoom, 8×8, or RingCentral.
- High-level technical understanding of coding and APIs.
- Hands-on experience administrating Cisco UC applications is a plus.
- Mastery of ZIRO’s products, and how to best position them for specific client needs.
- Clarity of expression. We make our clients’ lives hassle-free and that extends to the way we speak with them.
- Presentation mastery. You can comfortably present ideas to senior decision-makers and technical teams in their own language.
- Confidence. You understand client paint points inside out and can address any questions or concerns they might have about ZIRO’s solutions.
- Command of the English language, as most of our clients are US-based.
- Ability to travel 10% of the time.
How to apply
If you’re curious about us and the role, apply today. Let’s see if there is a fit, now or in the future. We think we have something pretty special going on here. If you agree, don’t miss your chance to be part of it.
- Email your résumé and your cover letter to: email@example.com
- Include “Solutions Engineering Specialist” with your name in the subject line
We are a hybrid workplace. Interviews will be conducted via video calls.