Senior Product Analyst
*Accepting applications from across Canada only*
You made it here and we’re glad you did. Perhaps you are curious about how our potential matches up with yours. Or perhaps you are keen to do something amazing. Either way, it’s a match worth exploring.
At ZIRO, you have the opportunity to play a huge role in the growth of an entire industry by helping organizations find best fit solutions and make use of them. Companies need help making confident decisions without the complexity and risk. We need people like you to help make it happen.
We’re looking for a meticulous Senior Product Analyst to assist in the development and management of ZIRO products from initiation to end of life. As the Senior Product Analyst, you will be the go-to person for sales, marketing, and operations to understand the product offering, offer onboarding, and be the primary person to research and fulfill new requirements.
This is us
We’re a team of unified communications (UC) all-stars who are relentlessly focused on making UC hassle-free. We do that by helping organizations select, set up, and manage their phone, contact centre and meeting technology any way they want with confidence.
We are a high-growth company with:
- an experienced leadership team with over a decade of UC know-how
- builders and problem-solvers who are passionate about what we do
- the drive to continuously improve by taking risks, owning it, and getting things done
This is you
The idea of assisting in the development and management of ZIRO products from idea generation to end of life gets you out of bed in the morning. The challenge of implementing and executing the processes to launch products across the organization excites you. Merging technology and business requirements is second nature to you.
What you will do
- Create and provide formal product and positioning training sessions to sales, marketing, and operations teams.
- Provide product definition and pricing to the sales team.
- Be the key point of contact between ZIRO and Microsoft Calling vendors.
- Own the product catalogue, proposal templates and quotes in billing applications.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing.
- Ensure ZIRO’s compliance with partner programs.
- Competitive analysis.
- Research and evaluate complimentary services and products.
- Own the service offer, this includes SLAs and T&Cs.
- Develop pricing models and plans.
- Create product packaging.
- Respond to client product surveys, including security and compliance questionnaires.
What you need to do it
- Experience. You have 3-5 yrs + in a Product role or Solutions Architect role. Experience in UC and or PSTN is required. You will need MS-700 Certification or an equivalent level of knowledge.
- Expertise. You have experience building and modifying contracts, independently or with a lawyer. Have previously developed and managed products from idea generation to end of life.
- Meticulous. Organizational skills are unmatched. Excellent at developing documentation with strong attention to detail.
- Independence. Ability to tune out the noise, get the job done and hit the ground running.
- Analytical. Can organize data so it is easily understood and accessible.
How to apply
If you’re curious about us and this role, apply today. Let’s see if there is a fit, now or in the future. We think we have something pretty special going on here. If you agree, don’t miss your chance to be part of it.
- Email your résumé and your cover letter to: email@example.com
- Include “Product Analyst” with your name in the subject line
Interviews will be conducted via Microsoft Teams calls.