Enterprise Business Development Representative
*Accepting applications from across Canada only*
You made it here and we’re glad you did. Perhaps you are curious about how our potential matches up with yours. Or perhaps you are keen to do something amazing. Either way, it’s a match worth exploring.
At ZIRO, you have a unique opportunity to play a huge role in the growth of an entire industry by helping organizations shift from a remote to a hybrid workplace. They need help navigating their options so they can make the right decisions without the headache. We need people like you to help make it happen.
This is us
We are a team of IT all-stars who are relentlessly focused on making Unified Communications hassle-free. We do that by helping organizations choose, deploy, and manage their ideal UC stack any way they want without the hassle of figuring it out on their own.
ZIRO is a high-growth company with:
- an experienced leadership team with decades of UC know-how
- builders and problem-solvers who give a s**t
- the drive to continuously improve by taking risks, owning it, and getting s**t done
This is you
You are unstoppable and love making an impact. The word “impossible” does not exist in your vocabulary. You are an excellent communicator who can easily have conversations with anybody. Every opportunity to engage with prospects is exciting and fulfilling. You’re bold, action-oriented, and a growth seeker. But above all, you keep it real.
What you will do
- Proactively work out the cold prospects’ lists, received or identified via ZoomInfo.
- Relentlessly follow the outreach sequences to qualify prospects.
- Connect with prospects through Cold Calls, Emails, etc., to learn about their UC needs.
- Conduct engaging high-level discussions with executives.
- Qualify cold prospects over the phone or via email.
- Use all the tools available to you, including LinkedIn, HubSpot, and ZoomInfo to research and keep tidy your lead funnel, including notes, contacts, etc.
- Work collaboratively with the Account Managers (full sales cycle) team and the Sales Operations Manager to ensure high-quality generated leads.
- Keep your eyes on the price. Your cold outreaches should result in 4 qualified & booked meetings per week.
What you need to do it
- Natural professional curiosity. Asking questions is your second nature.
- Enthusiasm and tenacity. Do not worry, occasional rejection is just part of the job.
- Humble with a growth mindset. You are open to and seeking feedback as you strive to be a better version of yourself every single day.
- Confidence and an engaging phone manner. You keep it short and sweet, you’re articulate, and focused on delivering value.
- One year’s phone sales experience, ideally in a software solutions-orientated role. Alternatively, experience in a role that has required hunting new business.
How to apply
If you’re curious about us and this role, apply today. Let’s see if there is a fit, now or in the future. We think we have something pretty special going on here. If you agree, don’t miss your chance to be part of it.
- Email your résumé and your cover letter to: email@example.com
- Include “Enterprise Business Development Representative” with your name in the subject line
We are a hybrid workplace. Interviews will be conducted via video calls.