Cisco Collaboration Systems Release v11.5 is Now Available!
June 14, 2016
In case you have not yet heard: Cisco Collaboration Systems Release (CSR) v11.5 applications are now available on Cisco.com: CUCM, CUC and IM&P 11.5 and have been posted.
One Important Note: CUCM 11.5 will no longer support the following 12+ years old phones:
- Cisco IP Phone 12 SP+ and related models
- Cisco IP Phone 30 VIP and related models
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7902
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7905
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7910
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7910SW
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7912
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7920
- Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7935
Simply make sure to double-check the existing phones install base before upgrading your environment to 11.5!
Read the details in Cisco Release notes.
Stay tuned for a more detailed review of Cisco’s latest CSR release in a future blog post.
Thinking of upgrading and need support, reach out and we will be happy to get you up and running in no time.
Other Blogs You Might Enjoy
Ready to take your unified communications from headache to hassle-free?
No throwing darts at proposals or contracts. No battling through the back-end. No nonsense, no run-around.