Jabber gives you and your team the freedom to be productive from anywhere, on any device. Cisco Jabber enables you to access presence, instant messaging (IM), voice, video, voice messaging, desktop sharing, and conferencing Instantly.
But Jabber can also be challenging. That’s why we’ve created this guide to help you get the most out of this tool.
The Stack8 Managed and Professional Services teams have compiled these Tips and Insights based upon the most frequent and challenging issues facing our clients:
– So what is getting removed from iOS 11
– Cisco’s response to Apple’s changes
– Design differences before and after iOS 10
Troubleshooting Cisco Jabber: “cannot communicate with the server” error when using MRA via Cisco Expressway
– How to verify the DNS and firewall related configurations
– How to ensure the traversal-zone between Cisco Expressway Edge and Core server are <<Active>>
– Analyzing log files
– Common errors and resolutions
Get the Most From Jabber with these Helpful Features
– Embedding Web pages
– How to enable from the Jabber client
– How to enable from the jabber-config.xml file
– Saving Jabber Chats to Outlook
– How to set up the feature’s Operation Mode
– Setting up a method to authenticate users to the exchange server
– Specifying Server Addresses
Troubleshooting Cisco Jabber Offline Status
– How to verify the account user’s account on the Call Manager
– User level issue resolutions
– Server level issue resolution
Other Blogs You Might Enjoy
Ready to take your unified communications from headache to hassle-free?
No throwing darts at proposals or contracts. No battling through the back-end. No nonsense, no run-around.