Business Development Manager: Microsoft
*Accepting applications from across Canada only*
You made it here and we’re glad you did. Perhaps you are curious about how our potential matches up with yours. Or perhaps you are keen to do something amazing. Either way, it’s a match worth exploring.
At ZIRO, you have the opportunity to play a huge role in the growth of an entire industry by helping organizations find best fit solutions and make use of them. Companies need help making confident decisions without the complexity and risk. We need people like you to help make it happen.
We’re looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager to help us grow. As the Business Development Manager, you will build relationships with sellers and leverage your existing network to grow the amount of qualified Microsoft leads generated at ZIRO.
This is us
We’re a team of unified communications (UC) all-stars who are relentlessly focused on making UC hassle free. We do that by helping organizations select, set up, and manage their phone, contact centre, and meeting tech any way they want with confidence.
We are a high-growth company with:
- an experienced leadership team with over a decade of UC know-how
- builders and problem-solvers who are passionate about what we do
- the drive to continuously improve by taking risks, owning it, and getting things done
This is you
You have the persistence and determination to help customers achieve their Microsoft dreams. You’re a go-getter who makes it happen and do not let obstacles or challenges get in the way. You’re a networker who can walk into any room and make connections, build long-lasting relationships, constantly learn, and find ways to improve.
What you will do
- Hunt and find Teams Calling opportunities within Microsoft.
- Keep your eye on the prize -your outbound efforts should result in 15 qualified meetings per week.
- Connect with and build relationships with new Microsoft sellers.
- Track lead sources in Salesforce and input all data defined in the ZIRO Sales Playbook.
- Match Microsoft sellers to sellers at ZIRO.
- Create and maintain relationships with sellers, specialists, and customer success managers at Microsoft.
- Provide training, support, information, and guidance to the Microsoft sales team.
- Identify Microsoft events ZIRO can participate in.
- Conduct informational sessions with Microsoft sellers.
What you need to do it
- Experience. You have 5 yrs + selling Microsoft products to commercial and large enterprise organizations. Experience in UC and telecom is a huge asset.
- Expertise. You have a deep understanding of how Microsoft works, its structure, and what motivates its sellers.
- Persistence. You want to win and are undeterred by setbacks, objections, or negativity.
- Independence. Ability to tune out the noise and get the job done.
- Relationship builder. Can walk into any room and make friends and genuine connections.
If you’re curious about us and this role, apply today. Let’s see if there is a fit, now or in the future. We think we have something pretty special going on here. If you agree, don’t miss your chance to be part of it.
- Email your résumé and your cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include “Business Development Manager” with your name in the subject line
Interviews will be conducted via video calls on Microsoft Teams.